[Typo3] can't open .gz file from Full Backup

Nate Russell webmaster at int-res.com
Mon Sep 19 15:17:33 CEST 2005

I installed the exstension Full Backup and ran it for the first time
with out any problems. I downloaded the .gz file (from our webserver
which is running linux) and tried to open it just to see what exactly
got backed up. When I do this it gets to the end of decompressing the
file and then I get "error 1 -  Operation not permitted"

I'm running Mac OS 10.4.2 and tried doing this with StuffIt expander and
the Terminal. In terminal I gzip -d it and got "unexpected end of file".

Does anybody know what the problem might be?

I'll try another backup later when the traffic is low and see if it has
a different result

Thanks.

Regards,
Nate