[Typo3] tycon3 tutorial goodies?

Rainer Kuhn kuhn at punkt.de
Mon Sep 19 12:29:07 CEST 2005

Hi Sean,

> I have visited the link above, but the url associated with the tt_news
> paper,
> seems to be only an abstract for now. Hopefully there is more; it looks
> interesting,

we've published all material of TYCON3 presentations we have received from
the speakers, depending on the publishing permission the speakers granted.
If you're missing something, please ask the author to provide additional
stuff and/or permissions to publish to us.

For your concrete question I don't expect more, since Rupert's presentation
was a tutorial and generally there are no papers for tutorials. Nevertheless
he delivered a paper (the one to download), that's more than usual.

Cheers,
Rainer