[Typo3] linkWrap, enforce closing tag

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 03:37:52 CEST 2005

On 18/09/05, Darren Clark <typo3 at cwebd.co.uk> wrote:

> Perhaps I didn't explain myself above clearly enough. All the menu items
> I am dealing with here are on the same level!

Oh. Weird. Sounds to me like the easiest solution would be to
structure the site so that you could mirror the site in the nav...

Anyway, I think you need to revisit optionSplit; your code doesn't
seem to employ it properly. What you want is something like this:

ALL 'middle' items will get <li>|</li>

-Christopher