[Typo3] Questionnaire about Typo3 usage

Linas Jakucionis linasj at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 23:00:05 CEST 2005

Dear Typo3 users,

I am writing a master's thesis on the following topic: "Static (Desktop)
CMS for Small Scale Content Management" and I am trying to compare
static content management systems (such as Zeta Producer, CityDesk,
Qixite) to conventional content management systems (such as Typo3,
Mambo, Drupal). The thesis will be available to all the respondents. I
am mostly interested in CMS usage in small organisations but will also
gladly survey individual users.

I have made the survey related to the usage of static CMS available
on-line at the following address:
http://bro1.centras.info/phpESP/public/survey.php?name=CMS_updated

If you are not representing any organisation just skip the questions
that are not relevant.

If you have any questions in relation to the questionaire you can
contact me by e-mail linasj at gmail.com

Your help will be very appreciated.

--
best regards