[Typo3] redirect a user to a login form?

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Sun Sep 18 22:24:41 CEST 2005

* Bart Veldhuizen <bart at vrotvrot.com> [050918 21:39]:
> I'm afraid not. The problem is not so much setting up 404 pages. I
> simply don't know how to tell Typo3 where my default login page is so
> that it can redirect users there when they try to access a restricted
> page.
If I remember correct, TYPO3 sends the user to the first page in the
tree, that the user can access. So if you have

not hidden
  hidden1
  hidden2
    hidden2a
    hidden2b
  hidden3
and you want to jump to hidden 2, than TYPO3 sends you to "Not hidden".

On the other hand: As you wrote: TYPO3 is sending a "not found" page, than
the 404 could be another solution.

Jürgen Egeling
--
punkt.de GmbH               Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25              Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100