[Typo3] redirect a user to a login form?

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Sun Sep 18 20:57:25 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've been working at this for hours but I feel like I'm not getting
any closer to a solution. My problem is this: I would like to be able
to send a link to a access restricted page to a user. When not logged
in, he should be redirected to a login form and after loggin in he
should be redirected to the page he was originally trying to reach.

I've set up everything; my users can log in and I think I can pull
the redirect *after* the login off with the bzb_newloginbox_redirect
extension (http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/
bzb_newloginbox_redirect/).

The only thing I can't figure out is how to tell Typo3 to redirect a
user to my login page when they try to access an access restricted
page without being logged in. Typo3 currently displays the 'Page not
found' page in this case.

Can someone help me out? Please? :)

Cheers,

Bart