[Typo3] typolink.parameter from a table

Murtada Shah murtadashah at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 18:13:01 CEST 2005

Hi,

I would like to set the typolink.parameter to a value stored in a table. How
can I do this?

I am extending the calendar extension so each category can have its own
'single_pid' like tt_news. Then in the TS setup, I am trying to set the
typolink parameter to the category's single_pid.

Currently the typolink parameter is set like this automatically. but I would
like it to go to tx_calendar_cat and get the 'single_pid' value instead.

EVENT_TITLE = TEXT
EVENT_TITLE {
field = title
typolink.parameter.field = PAGE_EVENT
typolink.additionalParams.field = uid
typolink.additionalParams.wrap = &tx_calendar_pi1[f1]=|
typolink.useCacheHash = 1
}

Murtada