[Typo3] How to configure two tt_news in a website?

Martin Wan mwan at objectivasoftware.com
Sun Sep 18 11:51:39 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am facing to use tt_news twice in a website. One is for news. The other is
for events. Both of them have lastest, list, and archive pages. In order to
let the link in archive page to do work, I add following line in my website
template;
archiveTypoLink.parameter = 84
84 is the uid of the news list page id, but I don't know how to make the
links in events archive page to direct user to event list page? Could anyone
please give me some hints?

Thanks,

Martin Wan

Below is the whole tt_news configuration in my website typo template.

plugin.tt_news {
    limit = 10
    latestLimit = 3
    archiveMode = year

    displayList {
        time_stdWrap.strftime = %d.%m.%Y
        title_stdWrap.wrap = |
        subheader_stdWrap.wrap = |
        subheader_stdWrap {
            crop = 100 | ... | 1
            ifEmpty.field =
        }
    }

    displayLatest {
        time_stdWrap.strftime = %d.%m.%Y
        title_stdWrap.wrap = |
        subheader_stdWrap.wrap = |
        subheader_stdWrap {
            crop = 100 | ... | 1
            ifEmpty.field =
        }
    }

    archiveTitleCObject {
        10 = TEXT
        10.strftime = %Y
    }

    archiveHeader_stdWrap.wrap = <div class="title-d">|</div>