[Typo3] TYPO 3.8 and RealURL a stable solution

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Sun Sep 18 05:33:16 CEST 2005

Bernhard Kraft wrote:

>Peter Russ wrote:
>

>>It seems to me to be the second time that TYPO3 is burning knowledge as
>>before there was the problem with ruined MD5 hashes.
>>So Realurl AND TYPO3 3.0 is pretty experimental. Isn't it?
>>

>You have problems if you clear the complete realURL cache.
>
>Then all pages will get assigned a new name and if you changed something in the
>title inbetween the links will be different (also if you changed realURL configuration)
>
>If you rename a page and want that the link is also renamed you can clear the cache for
>this single URL also. But note that if you clear the cache for a single URL and it gets
>assigned a different name it will result in the "postVar not set" error on google.
>

>I don't know the exact reason why this happens so often with typo3.org (especially the
>mailinglist archive) but I guess it has to do with a changed realURL configuration ore
>similar.
>

>greets,
>Bernhard

Typo3 3.8 and realURL works perfectly on our site,
I think it's more a organisational issue, I might be wrong... mabhy the
author of realURl and/or the
maintainers of typo3.org can verify this? I love to search and google
and hate to see that error message....

But in anycase, 3.8 and realUrl works perfectly on our site...

cheers,
Ries

--
R. van Twisk
http://www.metamorf.net

Our Typo3 enabled website: http://www.livetravelguides.com
Instand help for Typo3?    irc:/irc.freenode.net/typo3
Looking for documentation? http://typo3.org/documentation/