[Typo3] Current menu item on top (first in the list)

Tobias Erlacher erl at maguma.com
Fri Sep 16 16:37:45 CEST 2005

Hi
I would make somethink like this without conditions and if's.
Just set ACT=1, and if i remember correctly there is a option to not
hide the content of a menuestate.
so hide the act state and make on the top a typoscript cobject that
looks like you want, eg:
temp.FIRST_MENUTITEM=TEXT
temp.FIRST_MENUTITEM.field=title
temp.FIRST_MENUTITEM.parameter.field=title

and place this element above my menue.

have fun
tobias erlacher
www.typo3wizard.com