[Typo3] [TYPO3-content-rendering] CSS styled IMGTEXT, new version

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Sep 16 11:22:27 CEST 2005

Hi content rendering people!

I just released a new version of the "cron_cssstyledimgtext" extention.
This will allow you to render the "Text with image" and "Image" content
types without using any TABLE.

There are some nice new features, some needed bug fixes and best of all:
everything is now documented, check it out on typo3.org!

>From the Changelog:

[*] alt and title handling revised and new options added
(emptyTitleHandling, titleInLink and titleInLinkAndImg), allowing
complete accessible handling
[*] rendering methods can now be added and changed through TypoScript. A
rendering method might change any IMGTEXT setting.
[*] All rendering is now done using stdWrap so the possibilities are
endless.
[*] Some other options added (addClasses)
[*] Some bugs fixed in CSS and rendering.
[*] Added option to separate image lists by rows (separateRows)
(suggestion by Wolfgang Klinger)
[*] Complete documentation, finally

Now again I would like to ask your help to find bugs, help me with CSS
tweaks to get this working on any platform, sponsor this project
further, etc!

Cheers,
Ernesto