[Typo3] Problems with multilanguages in Templavoila after upgrading

Burkhard Pauli mail at bpauli.de
Sat Sep 17 09:19:26 CEST 2005

Hallo all,

after upgrade Typo3 from 3.7 to 3.8 (Templavoila 0.4) the multilanguage
feature in typo3 works not anymore in the backend. I can add new
flexible content elements but they are not displayed on the foreign
language tab in the new page module. On the default language tab
everything is ok. When I list them in the old page module they are created.

Can anybody help please? I'm work on that problem for hours (create new
ds and to etc.)... thanks a lot!

bye
bucky