[Typo3] dynamic $this->internal["maxPages"] (browse box)

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Fri Sep 16 22:19:18 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I would like to set the number of links to browse the result pages in my
extension created with kickstarter. (Page1 Page2 Page3...)
The maximum number can be easily set (in this case to 4):
$this->internal["maxPages"]=t3lib_div::intInRange($lConf["maxPages"],0,1000,4);

But this will show me the first four links all the time, no matter on
which page I am. So say I have 7 result pages and I am already on page
four: I see "Page1 Page2 Page3 Page4". Is there a possibilty to change
this dynamically.
So on Page 4 I see " Page2 Page3 Page4 Page5"
On Page 5 I see " Page3 Page4 Page5 Page6"
and so on?

sorry for the complicated explanation and thanks for any help!

oe (christian)

P.S.: Not so important, but anyway: Is there possibly a solution to get
any character between the "Page1" words?