[Typo3] rtehtmlarea - no changes in frontend

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Fri Sep 16 22:09:23 CEST 2005

Generally: RTE rthinks you want to give out < so it changes it in its
code (&lt;). I'm not too deep into all this, so I can only guess, but
probably you have to configure RTE to tell it which tags you want and
which you do not.
So my first try would be one of the following:

PageTSConfig:

RTE.default {
   proc.exitHTMLparser_db {
     allowTags =
table,tbody,td,tr,br,p,th,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,i,div,span,ul,ol,il,li,pre,blockquote,em,b,a,link,img,nobr,hr
   }
}

UserTSConfig:

RTE.default.proc {
   allowTags =
table,tbody,td,tr,br,p,th,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,i,div,span,ul,ol,il,li,pre,blockquote,em,b,a,link,img,nobr,hr
}

HTMLparser_rte {
   allowTags =
table,tbody,td,tr,br,p,th,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,i,div,span,ul,ol,il,li,pre,blockquote,em,b,a,link,img,nobr,hr
}

HTMLparser_db {
   allowTags =
table,tbody,td,tr,br,p,th,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,i,div,span,ul,ol,il,li,pre,blockquote,em,b,a,link,img,nobr,hr
}

hope this helps & greetings from munich
oe (christian)