[Typo3] dynamically replacing template tags

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Fri Sep 16 13:37:32 CEST 2005

> Oops. I think you mean 'uid'. 'pid' is the parent page to any given
> page. In the following tree:
That is interesting. In my set up, I have a wrap around each of my cObjects.
uid is showing my current cObject id like a text w/image or html etc. and
the pid is showing up consistently as the current page tree id.

Any gurus in the house to confirm?

I imagine it depends where you call them from. I have mine in the root
template. I was unable to find the relevant documentation to dig deeper.

Matthew