[Typo3] Hiding the dummy-package in browser

Michael Pohlers pohlers at silpion.de
Fri Sep 16 13:26:48 CEST 2005

hi everybody,

I have just finished a project. I have used the dummy-packkage as suggested on
typo3.org but now I question myself how I manage to hide the word "dummy" in
the web-browser because it has funny assosiations in german language.
I have got a work-around but I am not happy with it:

I got an index.html with a frame:

<head>
<title>.::Silpion::.</title>
</head>

<frameset rows="100%">
<frame src="dummy-3.8.0/index.php" name=".::Silpion:HP::.">

</frameset>
This is shown if the browser cannot display frames.
Please click <a href="dummy-3.8.0/index.php">here</a>.

A other opportunity is to rename the dummy-folder to "hp" or somthing. This
works as well.

But actually I want to move everything out of the dummy-folder to the folder
above it. Is this possible? How many relative links do I need to change then?
Because I think the page still needs to communicate with the typo3_src-3.8.0,
is'nt it?

Michael

--
Michael Pohlers