[Typo3] Realurl and Linking to Anchors with Name Attributes

Aldo Polli a.polli at mir.it
Thu Sep 15 17:27:47 CEST 2005

Matthias Peltzer , On 14/09/2005 12.03:

> yes this works for me too, but if you make a small (handmade with rte)
> menue to a another than the current one with anchors on this other
> side... it does not... e.g. I got some lyrics on a page called
> /lyrics_album/ (with realurl)... so now i want the page /lyrics/ to have
> an overview to all my lyrics pages... with anchors to a song e.g.
> "#song1"... and that doesn´t work for me... if I make the anchors
> direcly on the "/lyrics_album/#song1" it works fine...
>
> is there any solution for that... i tried it for so long now...?

how do you make the anchor to the external page?
do you write the link by hand or using the link tool of the rte?

when I use the link tool, rte generates this link in the href property
shown in the rte source code window

http://www.mysite.org/?id=34#43

and when typo3 generates the html page I have the correct url

my/correct/url/#43

ciao,
aldo