[Typo3] Extentions. A couple of questions.

mario chiari.hm at flashnet.it
Thu Sep 15 18:44:10 CEST 2005

Hi all,

i am looking at how to define an extension, mostly using kickstarter.

Three questions:
1. looking at fepi_04_overview_of_plugin_class_functions.avi (the guide
on the CD collection example), I have discovered how I can use the
ADMINPANEL to edit (from the FE) both content elements and items from a
table (i.e. the table I have defined in the extension).

I don`t know why, but I am not able to redo the latter (the little
pencil is not there) Why? Any hint is welcome.

2. In a situation like the CD collection example, I would like to give
to FE users the possibility to print out (a selection of) the CD records
in a new file (I am thinking of a .tex file). My hope is that something
similar has been already done by somebody, and I may hack it.  I
appreciate if you point out to me some piece of code.
Any advise is welcome too.

Thanks a lot
mario