[Typo3] T3DataStructure and radio

Ismael BIDAU bidau at ensci.com
Thu Sep 15 15:27:31 CEST 2005

Thank you very much Jean-Baptiste for your reply

> Hi,
>
> a good way to help you, is to use TemplaVoila backend module, create an
> Flexible Content which is what you want to have. Once it's ready, copy
> the DS xml code to your flex file.

Even if there is no radio type in TemplaVoila backend module, I use it to
do a selector box. And it helps a lot to understand. And it works with
radio by simply change :
<type>select</type> to
<type>radiotype>

Now the config is :

<config>
	<type>radio</type>
	<items type="array">
		<numIndex index="0" type="array">
				<numIndex index="0">université/école</numIndex>
				<numIndex index="1">0</numIndex>
		</numIndex>
		<numIndex index="1" type="array">
				<numIndex index="0">agence</numIndex>
				<numIndex index="1">1</numIndex>
		</numIndex>
		<numIndex index="2" type="array">
				<numIndex index="0">intégré</numIndex>
				<numIndex index="1">2</numIndex>
		</numIndex>
	</items>
</config>

> And pay attention to french accents, it may cause some trouble depending
> on the TV version, i have the problem with the last version. Maybe if
> you just start a new installation of Typo3, move all your install to
> utf-8 instead of french charset, if you didn't do it.

Not a new install. I wait for typo3 4.0 for tools (hopefully) to convert
all in UTF8