[Typo3] Showing a menu even if the page is restricted

Courcy Michael courcy.michael at wanadoo.fr
Thu Sep 15 15:22:52 CEST 2005

Hi Bernhard
You are right, it's really a matter of management.
 I should be able to explain to the writer staff that there is 2 kinds
of content
 1)  the one that appears when the user is identified and
 2)  the one wich is here for marketing reason and that disappears when
the customer is logged, because in this case  the relationship is not
the same with him.

And you're still right when you say that we should think about the way
we're going to link the restricted page to the no restricted.

Michael.