[Typo3] Templavoila Flexform Problem with PHP5

Christoph Kammermeyer ckammermeyer at media-puzzle.de
Thu Sep 15 14:31:12 CEST 2005

Hi All,

my webhoster uses PHP 5.0.4. Installed Typo3 version is 3.8.0. Most of the
uploaded webproject works just like on the Server it was programmed on
(which has PHP 4.3.11 running).

However, I have a problem with self-created Templavoila FCE parts which have
repeated elements (Sections)  in them. If I want to edit them in the BE by
clicking on the pen, the contentframe of the BE turns completely white and
nothing happens.

If I view the flexform XML on that same element, the content is written in
there. So it seems that T3 with PHP5 is just not loading / handling the XML
correctly.

As I said - on PHP4 everything is fine.

Can anyone confirm that - or even better give me some hints on how to fix
this?

TIA
Christoph