[Typo3] TimTaw and be_acl

Hans exstudent at gmx.de
Thu Sep 15 14:04:51 CEST 2005

Hi Sebastian,

thx for your reply :)

I followed the hint of Alistair MacDonald and turned config.xhtml_cleaning
for the timtaw-section of: Now both problems are fixed.

It's a bit strange, but sure, the rendering of the frontend-editing is
parsed via xhtml_cleaning. And xhtml_cleaning isn't finished yet. The
code from the timtaw frontend seems to be too sophisticated for the
xhtml_cleaning :)

Thx again for your help and your great extension!

Best regards

Hans

PS: Should I put this in the wiki?