[Typo3] TimTaw and be_acl

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Thu Sep 15 12:55:04 CEST 2005

Hi Hans,

Hans wrote:
> Hi,
> don't know, if this is something special to my Installation:
>
> Typo3 3.8, htmlarea RTE 0.7.0
>
> 1. The RTE doesn't load in the editing mode (Standard RTE does so). Only
> displaying "Wait while RTE is loading" or something like that. Tried
> also RTE 0.5.3, doesn't load either.
Hm, that is strange. Which browser do you use? I use Firefox and it
works without problems, same configuration. Could you check maybe if the
  RTE loads in normal FrontEnd Editing mode?

> 2. The header-entry of the content-element doesn't load. If I create a
> new entry as frontend-wiki-user, I can type in text and header as usual.
> If I try to modify this element, The header-text doesn't load in the
> form. If I type in something in the header field, it won't save.
Hmm, I can't reproduce this right now. But maybe you could send me some
testing account for your TYPO3 install (by email) so I might check it?

Greets,
Sebastian