[Typo3] Typo3 Documentation in CHM format - where to put it?

Carl McDade carl_mcdade at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 12:49:27 CEST 2005

Peter Kindström wrote:
> Hi Carl
>
>>But I am still curious about making this particular file part of
>>TYPO3.org who do I contact about this?
>

> First of all: try posting these kind of questions in the
> typo3.projects.documentation mailing list.  ;-)
> But on the other hand there is nearly no activity at all in that
> list, right now I am just about the only one working with the
> documentation - and I don´t put much effort in it right now.
>
> Sorry for being pessimistic, but I don´t think you will find
> people willing to help you with maintaining this CHM file right
> now. I can be wrong, but don´t get surprised if someone starts
> helping and then just "disappears"...
>
> You have done a great job, but right now I don´t thing any
> docTeam has the capacity to help you with it. There are so many
> other things that should be solved first, I think. And noone
> there to do the job.  :-(
>
> So my suggestion is that you keep on yourself and when we have
> the capacity we come back and offer some help!
>

> /Peter Kindström

Thanks for the info and the "encouragement" ??? ;)

I will keep going on this as time permits.

I just recieved the Typo3 book which will hopefully help me make an even
better reference volume.

I be lurking in the typo3.projects.documentation a bit also :)

--

Carl McDade - Team Macromedia
http://www.hivemindz.com