[Typo3] Typo3 Documentation in CHM format - where to put it?

Carl McDade carl_mcdade at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 12:39:17 CEST 2005

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Carl McDade wrote:
>
>>I have had my head so stuck into coding that I have forgotten about
>>business. I will look into other methods of payment. But it may take a
>>while as I am in Sweden and here payment systems tend to lie outside of
>> the rest of the banking sytems.
>

> Take a look to 2co.com and shareit.com. They both accept many methods of
> payment. Shareit is more oriented to software developers but they accept
> other projects as well. Shareit is very convinient for German customers
> too since it is easy to transfer menoey to them from Germany.
>
> Dmitry.

Good news,

As of this summer Paypal started accepting regular credit card users.
The transaction goes as any other cc would and the buyer is only asked
if they would like to open a Paypal account after the transaction is
completed.

There is no set up fee or monthly charges for the standard cc acceptance
  . They do charge $20 a month for the Pro version. Of course they
charge twice as much as others (2co.. etc)per transaction but since I am
not in this to get rich the costs are acceptable. There was no set up
fee. I only had to upgrade my account to a business account to get
credit card  processing to work.

But I will check into the other payment schemes. Since according to
Peter I am going the best route for now.

--

Carl McDade - Team Macromedia
http://www.hivemindz.com