[Typo3] no login possible after installation of 3.8

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Thu Sep 15 10:43:29 CEST 2005

Hi!

Typo3 wrote:
> after installation of version 3.8 on a blank system, it╢s not possible to
> login to the bacckend.

Are you sure your web server is running? :) If yes, may be you could
give more information about what "not possible" actually means. Error
message? Apache is not responding? Server explodes?..

When you want assistance make sure you provide enough details. Just
saying "it does not work" is completely useless.

I also suggest to search mailing lists, there were plenty of questions
about logging in after upgrade/installation of 3.8. For me it went
smoothly, some others had problems...

Dmitry.