[Typo3] Showing a menu even if the page is restricted

Courcy Michael courcy.michael at wanadoo.fr
Thu Sep 15 09:28:45 CEST 2005

Hi Michael

Thank you for the tip, this is a solution.
But it's going to be very hard to maintain because many people are
working on the site with really different level of understanding of this
kind of question.
And I think it's going to be very hard to ask them to maintain 2 trees,
if they modify the one that contains real content (adding, changing,
moving or removing) they will have to do the same with the second to
reflect the change...
Did you have to face this question yourself ? And did you solve it this
way ?

Michael.