[Typo3] TimTaw and be_acl

Gregor exstudent at gmx.de
Thu Sep 15 09:03:40 CEST 2005

Hi,
don't know, if this is something special to my Installation:

Typo3 3.8, htmlarea RTE 0.7.0

1. The RTE doesn't load in the editing mode (Standard RTE does so). Only
displaying "Wait while RTE is loading" or something like that. Tried
also RTE 0.5.3, doesn't load either.

2. The header-entry of the content-element doesn't load. If I create a
new entry as frontend-wiki-user, I can type in text and header as usual.
If I try to modify this element, The header-text doesn't load in the
form. If I type in something in the header field, it won't save.

I tested a lot of configuration, but I didn't get it to work...

Btw.: Thanks for this great extension, I am sure, I will get it running :)

Best regards

Gregor