[Typo3] Showing a menu even if the page is restricted

Courcy Michael courcy.michael at wanadoo.fr
Thu Sep 15 08:38:16 CEST 2005

Hi Bernhard

Well, I can understand it looks strange to display a menu of a page wich
is  restricted.
The reason is actually a commercial one.
We want to show to the new user (visitor)  that some informations could
be reach only if they suscribe.
But to achieve this goal we need to **show** the page exists...

Michael.