[Typo3] dynamically replacing template tags

Miles Scruggs rt at garnetweb.com
Thu Sep 15 00:54:51 CEST 2005

I have just started using typo3 yesterday, and with the help of templavoila
I was able to get a site up running fairly shortly after fighting some
quirks in how typo3 handles <dl> elements.

Anyway what I'm running into now is what I would like to dynamically insert
id="pagename" into the <body> for each page displayed.  How would I go about
doing this?  Right now I am including the element statically from the html
template, but I'm happy to not if need be.

I did dig through the docs a bit and had a go at this code:

  body.stdWrap.HTMLparser = 1
  body.stdWrap.HTMLparser {
      tags.body.overrideAttribs = id="resources"
  }

Which I put into TSconfig of the page header, but I'm guessing that is only
for dynamic content not template code, as it didn't work.

If someone could point me the correct direction that would be great.

Thanks

Miles Scruggs