[Typo3] Typo3 Documentation in CHM format - where to put it?

Carl McDade carl_mcdade at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 17:09:12 CEST 2005

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Carl McDade wrote:
>
>>I accept paypal or check ( send to the address at the bottom of the site
>>pages and allow 8 to 10 days clearing time ) only right now.
>

> These two options are not available in my country :( I would be happy to
> pay a yearly fee when you have credit card processing... CHM manuals is
> really good and useful idea!
>
> Dmitry.
Hmm,

I have had my head so stuck into coding that I have forgotten about
business. I will look into other methods of payment. But it may take a
while as I am in Sweden and here payment systems tend to lie outside of
  the rest of the banking sytems.

But I am still curious about making this particular file part of
TYPO3.org who do I contact about this?

--

Carl McDade - Team Macromedia
http://www.hivemindz.com