[Typo3] TemplaVoila: FlexContent Element File-Download

Gregor Kaczmarczyk gregor at crazes.de
Wed Sep 14 12:26:22 CEST 2005

hi bernhard,

Bernhard Kraft schrieb:
> If you have something like:

> or similar you could simply map the DIV OUTTER as root element.
>
> and then map the href= attribute to the file-link
i´ve done it similar and this is also working. no problem.

> the contents (INNER) of the a href will be mapped to the filename
>
> and the contents of the span to the filesize (or would you like to generate the
> filesize automaticall - which would be better - then you would need to map the filesize to
> a TS Object Path and set apropriate TS code for generating the filesize.
yes, here is the big trick. i want to generate the filesize, modification
date and author name automatically.
but i don´t know how to integrate some TYPOSCRIPT in the DS or calling a
PHP-script. then i could read the path to the file and get the filesize...
but how can i send the filesize-value back to DS???

i don´t really know which way to go and if this can be accomplished with
TemplaViola.

> Pherhaps you already tried that but got stuck when you tried to map the href attribute
> of the a tag and its contents at the same time. This is not possible with the current TV 0.4.0
> because of a bug.
this bug is new to me, but thanks for the hint.

> You can find a fix for this here (in the bugtracker - you will need to create an account if
> you not already have one)
>
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1052

has anybody an idea how the TS or including an PHP-file could work?

greets,
greg