[Typo3] Realurl and Linking to Anchors with Name Attributes

Matthias Peltzer mail at mpeltzer.de
Wed Sep 14 12:03:20 CEST 2005

Aldo Polli schrieb:
> Aldo Polli wrote:
>

>> If the page 34 is the same page I was editing, realurl generates a
>> link like this
>>
>> <P><A href="#43" target="">test link</A></P> a
>>
>> and if I click it the browser open the (wrong) url
>> http://www.mysite.org/#43
>

> I have just found the solution in a post in this mailing list
>
> In the template I had to set
>
> config.prefixLocalAnchors = all
>

> with this realurl prefix the anchors to local page too.
>
> Thanks,
> Aldo Polli

yes this works for me too, but if you make a small (handmade with rte)
menue to a another than the current one with anchors on this other
side... it does not... e.g. I got some lyrics on a page called
/lyrics_album/ (with realurl)... so now i want the page /lyrics/ to have
an overview to all my lyrics pages... with anchors to a song e.g.
"#song1"... and that doesn´t work for me... if I make the anchors
direcly on the "/lyrics_album/#song1" it works fine...

is there any solution for that... i tried it for so long now...?

greetings matthias