[Typo3] TemplaVoila & printlink (only using "typolink")

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Tue Sep 13 18:42:33 CEST 2005

Jens J. Parree wrote:
[....]
> The print-version template in TemplaVoila is working and will be called
> when &print=1 is passed via url call.
> Everything works, but no "extra"-parameters, e.g. extention based, like
> search results, are passed to the printlink url.
>
> This is my setup record part for the printlink in this typo3, 3.7
> installation:
>
> lib.print_url = TEXT
> lib.print_url.value = printversion
> lib.print_url.typolink {
>    parameter = {page:uid}
> 650x650:resizable=yes,toolbar=yes,scrollbars=yes,menubar=yes
>    parameter.insertData = 1

# this line should do the trick (requires TYPO3 3.8.0)
addQueryString = 1

>    no_cache = 1
>    additionalParams = &print=1
>    additionalParams.insertData = register:SWORD_PARAMS
> }

see TYPO3 changelog:
2005-05-12  Michael Stucki  <michael at typo3.org>

* Force TCEform reload if the plugin is changed
* Added new typolink option "addQueryString" for adding all parameters of
the current URL to the link.

hth
rupi