[Typo3] Assign Admin functions to a user

Michiel de Vries michiel at twain84.biz
Mon Sep 12 23:39:15 CEST 2005

Hi All,

On my typo3 system (3.7.0) I have myself as admin user. Therefore I have the
option to clear all caches.

However another user, which I have defined is adding news items and wants to
see them appear on the site directly (in stead of the standard cache
emptying after 1 day). A simple way to achieve that is to do Clear All
Cache. Unfortunately he does not have that right...

How do I give this user that right? What option is that within the user
administration? I have looked, but could not find it. Google didn´t help me
either.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Michiel.