[Typo3] tt_products shipping prices on basket page

Nick Weisser typo3 at openstream.ch
Mon Sep 12 23:31:51 CEST 2005

Hi there,

Another stumbling block during my first setup of tt_products 2.2.3 on
Typo3 3.8.0 ...

The standard version of the basket page works fine, i.e. the shipping
prices change upon selection -> Ground 40 bucks, Airmail 120 bucks, etc.

When I copy this sample TS code from the extension tutorial into my
setup, the price for all of these three shipping methods is 0.00

  plugin.tt_products {

  shipping {
  shipping >
   radio = 1
   TAXpercentage = 16
   10.title = Deutschland
   10.image.file =
   10.priceTax.1 = 5.95
   10.priceTax.6 = 4.8
   10.priceTax.50 = 10
   10.priceTax.100 = 25
   10.priceTax.120 = 30
   10.priceTax.300 = 150
   10.percentOfGoodstotal = 0

   20.title = Europa (nicht Deutschland)
   20.image.file =
   20.priceTax.1 = 8.8
   20.priceTax.6 = 11.8
   20.priceTax.50 = 11.8
   20.priceTax.100 = 25
   20.priceTax.120 = 30
   20.priceTax.300 = 150
   20.percentOfGoodstotal = 0

   30.title = Selbstabholung
   30.image.file =
   30.priceTax.1 = 0
   30.percentOfGoodstotal = 0
   }
}

Can anyone see what's wrong with the sample code? Or have I missed
something else?

Any pointers are very much appreciated :-)

Nick