[Typo3] Templavoila FCE - how to use Header in output?

Valery Romanchev it at webmed.ru
Mon Sep 12 15:57:00 CEST 2005

Look at this
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_ftb1/Creating_a_basi
c_Fle
Now, edit this element, select the Type "Flexible Content". This will ask
you to save which you do. Now you can select a Data Structure. When that is
done you save again and you will see this form:

Header:
[Enter headline here...]
..
Content:
Header:

I want use only Header from pages tavle, but not Header from Content

---
Best regards,
Valery Romanchev
freelance TYPO3 web-developer