[Typo3] Search Engine problem!

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Mon Sep 12 14:57:09 CEST 2005

Hi!

At the beginning of the month Google looks up only the first page of the
site and saves it internally. This is known as "Google dance". Closer to
the middle or end of the month you can expect Google to visit other pages.

Also new sites are usually put on probabation by Google for 2-3 months
("sandbox" effect). It means google will visit your site but it will not
appear in index while site is in sandbox.

Dmitry.