[Typo3] Multiple file upload

Carsten Gehling list at sarum.dk
Mon Sep 12 09:29:21 CEST 2005

Has anyone tried to extend Typo3's upload facility with "multiple file
upload"? I know, that Typo3 can upload up to 10 files at a time, but you
still have to press "Browse" and go through the file-dialog for every single
file.

I was thinking more like support for e.g. XUpload (ActiveX component) or
JUpload (Java applett), that amongst other things supports drag'n'drop from
your file-explorer.

I am pretty new to Typo3 and have not yet written any extensions. Would the
above be doable? Where should I look, to extend Typo3 in this way?

- Carsten