[Typo3] Display lastUpdate of SITE not PAGE?

Dennis Petersen fessorman at software.dk
Sun Sep 11 23:18:55 CEST 2005

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the intel... found the plugin, installed it according to the
manual - had a little hassle setting it up to display last updated for the
whole site, but found that the default value wasn't used by the code, so I
just set 1 in the input field in the Constant Editor and it now works!

Sincerely,
Dennis P

news:mailman.1.1126172039.31393.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...