[Typo3] How to change <br> tag to <br /> in RTE submitted content?

Boris Senker typo3 at dvotocka.hr
Sun Sep 11 15:06:57 CEST 2005

I have been searching in docs, faqs, howtos for some time now, and I can't
find a way to replace the <br> tag in RTE submitted content with <br />.
This is the only occurence of this tag, I have changed all instances of <br>
tag wrap to <br /> in the whole TS Object Browser, yet this one is still
getting output.

Using TYPO3 3.6.2, standard RTE 0.0.10, css_styled_content 0.2.2,
css_styled_imgtext 0.1.0 (this is not our install so has to remain at this
version).

Can someone please point me to the tag or solution to fix this break tag, it
is the only thing that keeps me from delivering the finished job.

Thanks,

Boris Senker

: dvotocka design

Graphic Design for Print and Web, Prepress, Website Production, TYPO3
Hosting

J. Laurencica 8, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
http://www.dvotocka.hr