[Typo3] CSS and tt_news

Martin S shieldfire at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 09:08:10 CEST 2005

I am still having problems with inconsecventional rendering of CSS in
tt_news.

In this template:

<!-- ###TEMPLATE_SINGLE### begin
This subpart is used to display single news items
-->

<h1>###NEWS_TITLE###</h1>
###NEWS_IMAGE###
<hr class="clearer" />

###NEWS_SINGLE_PAGEBROWSER###

<!-- ###TEMPLATE_SINGLE### end -->

and this addition to my template

plugin.tt_news {
_CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE (
.news-single-author {
padding-bottom: 3px;
margin:0px 15px 20px 0px;
font-size: 20px;
font-family: Constantia, Georgia, serif;
}
.news-single-intro {
margin:10px 15px 20px 0px;
font-size: 25px;
font-family: sans-serif;
}
)
}

Ony changes to .news-single-author is rendered in the front-end.
Also, I'd prefer to add *all* CSS to a style sheet, but I only find
templateFile =
fileadmin/templates/distortion/tt_news_distortion_template.html
not someway to specify a CSS-file.

What am i missing?

Martin S

--