[Typo3] Shop system (tt_products) : page not configured

Frédéric GUEHO gueho_fred at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 10 22:13:32 CEST 2005

Hi,

I can't make Shop system extension (tt_products) work.

I start with a "blank dummy" site and I followed the tt_products tutorial :

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_shop/

But when I try to display one of the pahe of my site, I get :

"Error!
The page is not configured! [type= 0][]"

I think the problem comes from my template but I did what it was written in the tutorial...
This template has just in the "Constants" field :
plugin.tt_products.file.templateFile = fileadmin/tmpl_files/products_eur.tmpl

Nothing in the setup ('cause there was nothing written in the tutorial about that).

What is going on ?
What should I do ?

Thank you all for your help.

Fred