[Typo3] how can i generate transparent PNG-files with partial transparency?

Hendrik Stey h_stey at web.de
Sat Sep 10 17:29:20 CEST 2005

thx JoH.

i took a look at the links.

so what do you think? is ImageMagick v6 necessary for my goal? (the
versions installed on common typo3 webspace are below version 6 i think,
aren't they?)

i am not very deep into the technical issues of typo3, imagemagick and
so on. (but i have to deal with those topics)
INSTALLING extensions is mostly hard enough to me, not talkin about
DEVELOPING them.
you think this can be done by an extension?

thx and bye

hendrik.