[Typo3] typo3 lite version

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Fri Sep 9 22:16:15 CEST 2005

> what would you think about a lite version of typo3 for little
> websites? could it be a good idea? i think it is.

I think, the biggest problem is with memory limit. Typo3 consumes about
16MB of memory and that's really too much. When I browse through sorce
codes sometimes, I can see really wired stuff. IE a script is creating
several instances of the same object in about 20 lines of a script. Why?
That's really wired.

Memory occupying should be solved. It shouldn't be problem for next
versions of Typo3 with the destructor function and singleton objects in
PHP5.

--
Jan Bednarik