[Typo3] BUG or FEATURE Click here to create an extension template

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Fri Sep 9 21:56:45 CEST 2005

Hi,

when I click "Click here to create an extension template" in the
Template module, I'm directly sent to a template editor. I edit the new
template, save it and everything is OK. But when I look at this page in
the List module, suddenly I can see 2 templates named 'ext+'. The
problem is, the main one is empty and the data I've filled in are stored
in the second one, which is now inactive.

Why's that happening?

--
Jan Bednarik