[Typo3] Help! click enlarge other images

Henry Wilhelm henry at hexhe.de
Fri Sep 9 19:29:41 CEST 2005

Hi, all,
now i am really tired from searching in forum (nearly 2 days) for a
solution for a "very simple action".
I made a FCE with two image-fields, one for a small picture, that will
be shown in normal frontend-view with a link around, and another image
that should be opened in a popup after clicking on the link. This is
absolute necessary for me, because Typo3 makes a copy of the original
picture, scaling the size to defined width or height, for normal
frontend-view. With imagelinkwrap enabled you will have a link to the
image in its normal size in the popup-window. But auto-scaling in Typo3
has realy ugly results, so i need two images: one for the normal
frontend-view, and one for the popup-view.
Here is my actual datastructure for the FCE with two fields for images
(field_imagebig is not mapped).

            <field_imagesmall type="array">
                <tx_templavoila type="array">
                    <title>imagesmall</title>
                    <sample_data type="array">
                        <numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
                    </sample_data>
                    <eType>image</eType>
                    <TypoScript>
                        <![CDATA[
    10 = IMAGE
    10.file.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
    10.file.import.current = 1
    10.file.import.listNum = 0
    10.file.maxW = 468
                        ]]>
                    </TypoScript>
                </tx_templavoila>
                <TCEforms type="array">
                    <config type="array">
                        <type>group</type>
                        <internal_type>file</internal_type>
                        <allowed>gif,png,jpg,jpeg</allowed>
                        <max_size>1000</max_size>
                        <uploadfolder>uploads/tx_templavoila</uploadfolder>
                        <show_thumbs>1</show_thumbs>
                        <size>1</size>
                        <maxitems>1</maxitems>
                        <minitems>0</minitems>
                    </config>
                    <label>imagesmall</label>
                </TCEforms>
            </field_imagesmall>
            <field_imagebig type="array">
                <type>no_map</type>
                <tx_templavoila type="array">
                    <title>imagebig</title>
                    <sample_data type="array">
                        <numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
                    </sample_data>
                    <eType>image</eType>
                </tx_templavoila>
                <TCEforms type="array">
                    <config type="array">
                        <type>group</type>
                        <internal_type>file</internal_type>
                        <allowed>gif,png,jpg,jpeg</allowed>
                        <max_size>1000</max_size>
                        <uploadfolder>uploads/tx_templavoila</uploadfolder>
                        <show_thumbs>1</show_thumbs>
                        <size>1</size>
                        <maxitems>1</maxitems>
                        <minitems>0</minitems>
                    </config>
                    <label>imagebig</label>
                </TCEforms>
            </field_imagebig>

How can I make a link around the small image (field_imagesmall), that
opens a popup with the big image (field_imagebig).

I promise to make a faq, if somebody only could give me some tips to
solve this problem.

Thanks a lot

--
Grüße von