[Typo3] Generating numbered get variables from pagelist

Marcel Douwstra marcel.douwstra at tros.nl
Fri Sep 9 16:52:31 CEST 2005

Hi list,

lets say I have this piece of pagetree :

-main (uid=224)
  |-page1 (uid=225)
  |-page2 (uid=226)
  |-page3 (uid=227)

And what I want to generate is a string that looks like this :

uid1=225&title1=page1&uid2=226&title2=page2&uid3=227&title3=page3

Yes, I want all child pages of the page called "main" (uid=224) and then
pass them along (to flash using the flashvars method).

I've tried using HMENU for this but was unsuccesfull in fitting it to my
needs. Then I tried to use the CONTENT element with a simple select.
This works wonderfully except for 1 thing, I can't seem to number the
results.. I can't just use the UID as a number since processing that is
a big pain.

Here is the TS I used:

------------------
temp.swfgetvars = CONTENT
temp.swfgetvars {
    table = pages

    select {
      pidInList = this
      selectFields =  uid,title
    }

    renderObj = TEMPLATE
    renderObj {
      template = FILE
      template.file =  fileadmin/template/tip_flashmenu.tmpl
      workOnSubpart = contenttemplate

      marks {
        uid = TEXT
        uid.field = uid
        title = TEXT
        title.field = title
      }
   }
}

page.10 < temp.swfgetvars

(the template is nothing but markers so not really relevant)..

Does ANYONE know how I could incorporate numbering into this or solve it
some other way? I could make an extension for this but that's a bit
ridiculous for just a string of links :)

Hope you guys can help!

Cheers,

Marcel Douwstra