[Typo3] mailformplus template parsing

Dennis Heeren dennis.heeren at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 13:01:26 CEST 2005

Hello all,
 I have a problem that's driving me crazy...
 I run T3 3.7.0RC2 and have the extention Mailformplus installed (v 3.6.1).
 Added a form to a page. All works well, I can submit the form, recieve the
emails sent by the form and so on. But, there's a but, this only is the case
when I'm logged in into BE.
 When I'm logged in to BE and preview the page where the form is on,
everything behaves as it should. When I log out BE and just browse to the
page, the form is not rendered. In the source of that page the code for the
form is missing. Somehow it doesn't get parsed.
 In the documentation of the extention I've found that I should check
Startingpoint. I did: nok
I've been searching to the newsgroups and googled around the whole morning
already and found some info that this could be caused due to
cssstyled_content. I tried adding a piece of code to the setup.txt file in
/public_html/typo3/ext/css_styled_content/static/ described here:
http://www.typo3.net/forum/?&action=list_post&tid=3147 but also to no avail.
Also checked in my template resources that the CSS content was not there,
but also didn't work.
Installed the css_styled_content, removed it, none of it works.
Clearing cache did neither work.
 Why oh why is my form not rendered when I'm not logged in in the BE? And
how can I solve this?
 Any help is greatly appreciated!
 Dennis