[Typo3] Speedprobs of websideloading under Typo3

Marcel Douwstra marcel.douwstra at tros.nl
Fri Sep 9 10:48:55 CEST 2005

Just tried the URL and it loaded quite fast for me.. took about half a
second to load and render the page. Seems acceptable to me..

Another unrelated thing, the pulldown menu in the downloads section
doesn't work (properly) in firefox, the pulldown layers are positioned
too low so you can never reach them.

Cheers,

Marcel